This is the second times I do this!!!!
And here are things I change!!!
- I was choose the summary part of the last movie to made it shorter! And it will had the main ideas of weathering and erosion
- I was cutting some not really important part like the 2 kids was talking. And it kind of hard to cut the right part! I had to do it many times so it in the right part especially the part to the The End.
- I was using effect (Speed Up, Double) for the title cause it not really important to made the title long times and slow, it kind wasting times, and when the kids saw the movie, it will made the kids quickly get bored.
- I was using the transitions for the title (fade) and the The End ( Wheel, 4 Spokes).
- I was adding the title and the The End, I was think of the subtitles but i think the movie, the picture of it was already say it so i not do the subtitles
No comments:
Post a Comment